The X Terrace team is excited to introduce you to the Global Dialogues: Digital Fashion Marketing conference. After having hosted The successful 21st Century Hat Exhibition, Coventry University London Campus, situated at 109-117 Middlesex Street, London E1 7JF (Nearest tube station: Liverpool Street) will again welcome a new fashion event on Friday 4th September 2015.
The Global Dialogues: Digital Fashion Marketing conference will welcome guests speakers such as:
- Lynne Murray, Director Digital Anthropology Institute (Holition Brand Director, Director Digital Anthropology Institute London College of Fashion),
- Monique Lee Hylands-White (CULC MBA International Fashion Management Programme Leader, Monique Lee Millinery and X Terrace founder, Fashion PhD Candidate),
- Dr. Agnès Rocamora (Reader in Social and Cultural Studies, London College of Fashion, Co-Editor Journal of International Fashion Studies)
And more to be revealed.
As nowadays we live in a fast changing society, the fashion environment needs to be able to follow the social improvement and innovation in order to keep in touch with consumers but also to succeed in their business. Indeed in 2015, digital marketing is automatically associated with the fashion environment as customers are using their smartphone and tablet to purchase on line and just to get some inspiration. Plus, to be able to follow the latest trends from their mobile, many application of social media platforms are now available to download and to use for free on their smartphone such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter … Moreover, a type of new marketing communication strategy with more personal interaction is becoming more trendy that the use of social media, such as Fashion Bloggers, Fashion Vloggers. Their impact and influence on customers is so phenomenal that it is now becoming a serious business.
In that way, the Global Dialogues: Digital Fashion Marketing conference will address these following themes:
– Supporting SME Fashion Brands Through Creative Usage of Digital Fashion Marketing
– Digital Fashion Marketing and Innovations in Retail Concepts, E-commerce, and M-commerce
– New Innovations in Strategic Digital Fashion Marketing, Communications and Public Relations
– Role and Relationship in Digital Fashion Marketing of Bloggers, Vloggers and Celebrities
– Role and Relationship of Digital Fashion Marketing and Film-making
– New Developments and Innovations in Fashion Industry-specific Social Media Platforms
– New Solutions in Logistics, Infrastructure and Technology for Digital Fashion Marketing
X Terrace is an European hub aiming at helping professionals of the fashion industry to get paid for their high quality work. Plus, X Terrace mission is to create relation and then link fashion European professional with fast growing fashion company in Taiwan, China and Hong Kong.
Coventry University London Campus has been elected Modern University of the Year 2014 and has been ranked 15th in The Guardian University League Tables. The success of both taught Post-Graduate Programmes at CULC, including the MBA International Fashion Management and MSc International Fashion Marketing, are soon to be joined by the BA (Top-Up) International Fashion Marketing launching in autumn 2015. These fashion programmes attract students from all over the world: Europe, Asia, USA and Africa.
To know more about X Terrace
Global Dialogues: Fashion Digital Marketing conference will be held at Coventry University London Campus E1 7JF on 4th September.
It is a central London one day fashion conference with talks on social media marketing (including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and WeChat…) and fashion social phenomena research by renowned researchers and industry professionals.
Register and secure a ticket: v.ht/PrHD
Find out more about the conference: www.xterrace.com/fdm15