A one day fashion conference, with talks on social media marketing (including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and WeChat audience engagement and strategies, blogging, fashion films, online collaboration with VOGUE…) and fashion social phenomena research, by renowned researchers and industry professionals.
Date: Friday, 4th September, 2015 (Registration 9:30~10:00, Conference 10~18:30)
Location: Coventry University London Campus, 109-117 Middlesex St. London E1 7JF
Programme of the day please view here: FDM15 Programme
Dr. Agnès Rocamora (UK)
Reader in Social and Cultural Studies, London College of Fashion.
Lynne Murray (UK)
Director, Digital Anthropology Lab, London College of Fashion, Non-Executive Director, Holition Augmented Retail.
Professor Zhaochen Ding (CN, TW)
School of Media, Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology.
Monique Lee Hylands-White (UK, TW)
Coventry University London Campus MBA fashion programme leader/ Founder of Monique Lee Millinery and X Terrace Fashion Platform/ Fashion PhD researcher.
Isabella Hemmersbach (DK)
PR and Marketing Director at MUUSE/ Fashion illustrator.
Mariko Kuo (UK, JP)
Digital Influencer/ Corporate lawyer/ Blogger and editor of Silk and Suits.
Dr Alana M James (UK)
An Assistant Professor in Fashion in the School of Fashion and Design, Heriot-Watt University, Galashiels.
Jennifer Richards (UK)
A lecturer in fashion promotion at Manchester Metropolitan University.
Fashion Research Network panel:
Nathaniel Dafydd Beard (Chair)
Coventry University London Campus, Royal College of Art, Fashion Research Network
Tania Phipps-Rufus (Founder of Fashion, Law and Business)
Lecturer (MA Fashion Promotion, MA Luxury Brand Management – Istituto Marangoni) PhD Candidate, University of Bristol
Rainbow Winters and Royal College of Art
Watch X Terrace v.s. Speakers interviews below and enjoy!
Our 7 themes for discussion are:
1. Supporting SME Fashion Brands Through Creative Usage of Digital Fashion Marketing
2. Digital Fashion Marketing and Innovations in Retail Concepts, E-commerce, and M-commerce
3. New Innovations in Strategic Digital Fashion Marketing, Communications and Public Relations
4. Role and Relationship in Digital Fashion Marketing of Bloggers, Vloggers and Celebrities
5. Role and Relationship of Digital Fashion Marketing and Film-making
6. New Developments and Innovations in Fashion Industry-specific Social Media Platforms
7. New Solutions in Logistics, Infrastructure and Technology for Digital Fashion Marketing
This event is organised by Coventry University London Campus, X Terrace Fashion platform and Fashion Research Network.
Coventry University London Campus: 109-117 Middlesex Street, London E1 7JF