We invite milliners from all over the world to sell their beautiful hat creations. Your hats will be ideally placed to be seen by many hat lovers who are visiting the exhibition. You don’t need to be selected as an exhibitor to sell at the pop-up shop, although spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis. We will donate 5% of all pop-up shop sales to charity.
Notes for Sellers
1) Please note that you can book spaces for up to 10 hats. Spaces are available on a first-come first-served basis.
2) If you have submitted a hat to be included in the main exhibition, this hat cannot also be submitted to the pop-up shop. The hats sold in the shop are not part of the exhibition.
3) A non-refundable fee for each space to be booked is payable at the time of booking.
4) There are 2 types of spaces available. Type A is for small pieces (up to 10x20x25cm), costs £25, and there are 65 spaces available. Type B is for medium pieces (up to 25x25x25cm), costs £35, and there are 35 spaces available.
5) Fees will be used to cover venue hire (central London, ground floor location), storage, display props, shop staff, marketing, graphic design, and organisation costs.
6) You will receive funds for any items sold (less any card payment processing fees and a 5% donation to charity) by 30th April 2018. If you have a UK bank account you will receive funds via bank transfer. If you are outside the UK, funds will be sent by Paypal only (please ensure you have an active Paypal account).
7) Hats for sale will be displayed in the pop-up shop for the duration of the exhibition (22nd-28th March 2018).
8) All selected hats must arrive before 5th March 2018.
9) Any import/export taxes incurred must be paid by the designers. If you are sending from outside EU, please make sure you fill in the customs invoice correctly in order to avoid customs delays and charges
10) Hats must be returned using one of the following couriers: FedEx, UPS, DHL, DPD, ParcelForce, or Royal Mail (UK milliners only). Shipping must be paid and labels submitted to us by 30th March 2018. We will drop off your hat(s) at the courier’s depot to ensure they are returned to you promptly (Read further details on sending/returning hats).
11) Designers who intend to pick up their hat(s) in person may do so on 28th March 2018, from 4pm-5pm only. If do not come at this time we cannot guarantee the return of your hat.
12) X Terrace Fashion Platform will not accept liability for any damage caused to the hats either in transit or during the exhibition, or for any injury caused by the hats to the public. Please arrange your own insurance if you wish to be covered in the event of damage.
13) Once you have made your booking and completed payment, a form will be sent to you for you to fill in your inventory, price list, hat images, brand information and logo. Forms must filled in by 5th February 2018 at the latest.
14) Any enquiries regarding to your application submission please email: email@example.com