The Great Hat Exhibition ‘World Garden’
London Hat Week 2019 Official Exhibition
Become a Sponsor
This event is a fantastic chance to promote your brand to many thousands of fashion-minded individuals and press in London and beyond. The London Hat Week Exhibition, curated by X Terrace, aims to showcase the most creative, innovative, and cutting edge hats from milliners across the globe. Last year the exhibition attracted 100 milliners from 30 countries and was visited by over 1000 fashion lovers from all over the world. The launch party was also attended by over 120 fashion industry professionals including magazine editors, journalists, designers, buyers, and bloggers. This year, we are planning a bigger exhibition which will attract even larger audiences. To accomplish the task, we need the help from supportive sponsors like you.
This year the theme will be The Great Hat Exhibition – World Garden, in which we aim to showcase over 200 hats by milliners who have been inspired by nature from all over the world. The hat exhibition is going to look very interesting and exciting. The exhibition will take place in central London from 3-12 April 2019.
In return for your generous financial support of the London Hat Week (LHW) Exhibition, we will be actively promoting your brand in a wide range of ways including:
• Signage in LHW exhibition space.
• An exclusive interview feature in the LHW catalogue.
• Your logo on all our promotional videos, posters, flyers, catalogues, newsletters, and tickets.
• Promotion on our social media accounts (over 22,000 followers).
• Free VIP tickets to private view party, press-preview day, and free exhibition tickets.
• Special discount for hat week pop-up shop.
• The opportunity to display and promote your products in the exhibition space These promotions will benefit you by increasing brand awareness amongst our 2,000+ exhibition guests and 22,000+ followers on social media.
Interested in becoming sponsor?
Enter your details below to download a sponsors pack for The Great Hat Exhibition 2019.