We invite milliners from all over the world to sell their beautiful hat creations. Royal Ascot is the highlight of the British horse racing season, and wearing a hat is compulsory! We will be opening the shop for the month before Royal Ascot, from May 23 until June 21. This is a period when hats are more in demand and it will be a great opportunity for you to raise awareness of your brand and to sell some of your creations to thousands of worldwide race-goers who come to Britain for the races every year! May also marks the start of the summer wedding season in the UK, so this means there will be plenty of ladies looking for a hat to match their outfit. Spaces are allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Notes for Sellers
1) Please note that the minimum order is for 5 hats. Spaces are available on a first-come first-served basis.
2) A non-refundable fee for each space to be booked is payable at the time of booking.
4) There are 3 types of spaces available. Small pieces (brim under 25cm), for £1 per day. Medium pieces (brim under 40cm), for £1.50 per day. Large pieces (brim under 55cm), for £2 per day. If a hat is sold, you will be allowed to replenish the space with a hat of the appropriate size.
5) Fees will be used to cover venue hire (central London, ground floor location), storage, display props, shop staff, marketing, graphic design, and organisation costs.
6) You will receive funds for any items sold (less a 35% commission) by 20th July 2018. If you have a UK bank account you will receive funds via bank transfer. If you are outside the UK, funds will be sent by Paypal only (please ensure you have an active Paypal account).
7) Hats for sale will be displayed in the pop-up shop from 23rd May – 21st June 2018.
8) Hats must arrive before 18th May 2018.
9) Any import/export taxes incurred must be paid by the designers. If you are sending from outside EU, please make sure you fill in the customs invoice correctly in order to avoid customs delays and charges
10) Unsold hats must be returned using one of the following couriers: Royal Mail, Parcel Force, FedEx, UPS, DHL, DPD. Shipping must be paid and labels submitted to us by 26th June 2018. We will drop off your hat(s) at the courier’s depot to ensure they are returned to you promptly (Read further details on sending/returning hats).
11) Designers who intend to pick up their hat(s) in person may do so on 22nd June 2018, from 12pm-6pm only. If do not come at this time we cannot guarantee the return of your hat.
12) X Terrace Fashion Platform will not accept liability for any damage caused to the hats either in transit or during the exhibition, or for any injury caused by the hats to the public. Please arrange your own insurance if you wish to be covered in the event of damage.
13) Once you have made your booking and completed payment, a form will be sent to you for you to fill in your inventory, price list, hat images, brand information and logo. Forms must filled in by 11th May 2018 at the latest.
14) Any enquiries regarding to your application submission please email: email@example.com