Hatmosphere Hat Pop-Up Shop
350+ hats handcrafted by 47 independent designers from all over the world
X Terrace proudly presents its annual summer wedding Royal Ascot hat pop-up shop 🦋Hatmosphere 🦋!
Come to find your favourite hat from 350+ hats in our shop where you can have some fun trying on one-off unique hats suitable for many occasions from Royal Ascot, weddings to summer parties.
Hats are made with love by 50 independent designers from around the world including Australia, Italy, France, and more!
Prices are as low as £70 ☺️👒✨
22nd July – 17th August 2020
Open every day
238 Old Brompton Road, Earl’s Court, London
Monday to Friday 11am-7pm |
Saturday Sunday 10am-6pm
We have launched a new hat lifestyle website The Hat Circle. Be inspired by the world of millinery, join the circle!
We are very excited and pleased to announce that we will be opening Hatmosphere summer pop-up shop doors on 22nd July – 17th August 2020. All the hats available in the store are also available to view on our new hat lifestyle site thehatcircle.com.
Whilst we are happy and excited to welcome you to the shop, we want to let you know that we have been working hard to ensure the shop is safe for our colleagues and customers. Your safety and peace of mind is extremely important to us, so we have put in place the following steps to make sure we are Covid-secure:
- PROTECTING YOU AND OUR STAFF – All of our staff members will be equipped with face masks and will use gloves when handling any cash. For your safety, one of our staff members will open all door for you when you are coming in and exiting the premises for a contact-free visit.
- LIMITED NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS – We will be restricting the number of customers allowed in the shop. Only a number of people can enter at any one time and we will have clear social distancing markers in place.
- SANITISATION STATION IN THE SHOP – We will be providing a hand sanitising station at the shop entrance.
- EXTRA PRECAUTIONS BEFORE AND AFTER TRIALS – A sanitisation process will be followed for all the hats that are tried on in-store. Product sanitisation includes spraying with disinfectant immediately after a hat has been tried on whilst wearing disposable gloves to adequately sanitise. We will also not be accepting any returns for safely purposes.
- NEW CLEANING ROTATIONS – All points of contact will be regularly disinfected including all surfaces, door handles, card machines and the hat stands.
- EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS – Contactless payment will be available in our shop and the till area will be sanitised after every use.
- ALTERNATIVE SHOPPING METHOD - If you cannot make it to a store, we are also pleased to introduce our new website thehatcircle.com where we have listed hundreds of new, one of a kind hats for all types of occasions for you.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR FACE COVERING - Please follow the government policy and wear a face covering at all times when inside the shop.
While these adjustments may take some time getting used to, our staff members are dedicated to ensuring that you still receive the same high standard of care and consideration you would expect from Hatmosphere experience every year.
In the coming days and weeks, we will update this list with the latest and new guidelines for shopping with us. If you have any concerns at all before visiting Hatmosphere summer pop-up shop, Please email our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us @thehatcircle @xterrace on Instagram and Facebook.
Thank you for your continued support now, and always.
We look forward to seeing you soon
Please Sign Up here so we can let you know our next hat pop-up shop and London Hat Week exhibition location!
Come and try on these beautiful handcrafted hats and have some fun 👒💕
Milliners reserve spaces to sell your hats here
Please write to us email@example.com to receive an invitation to sell in Hatmosphere 2021.
Open every day from 22nd July – 17th August 2020
Monday to Friday 11:00-19:00
Saturday to Sunday 10:00-18:00
The Old Brompton Gallery
238 Old Brompton Road
Kensington, London SW5 0DE
The venue is 3 minutes walk from Earl’s Court underground station.