If you have tried to submit an application, and you are not sure if it was submitted correctly, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we will check and get back to you!
The Application is Now Closed.
Thank you for your interest! We will be in touch shortly.
Apply to showcase your hat creation at
[ Milliner X Artisan ] London Hat Week 2016 Official Exhibition
Following last year’s successful 21st Century Hat Exhibition which attracted 36 milliners from 14 countries and over 400 visitors, London Hat Week is once again teaming up with X Terrace Fashion Platform to curate an exhibition that celebrates collaborations between art and millinery. It will showcase hats made by milliners around the world who were inspired by painters, films, or artists; created hats with the help of a sculptor or scientist; or who collaborated with a print designer, stylist, or photographer to create history and to make great ideas come true. We look forward to sharing your stories with hat lovers in London this October 7th – 12th!
If your hat creation meets one of these three categories, we would love to receive your application!
1) My hat design was inspired by art (artist, film, architecture…)
2) My hat design was made with the help from an artist (sculptor, scientist, print designer)
3) My hat design was made for an artist (singer, stylist, film director)
Application deadline now extended until Sunday 17th July 2016. Submit your application below now!
- Please note that the application is for one hat only, if you wish to submit more for consideration, you need to fill in the form again.
- All hats for consideration must have been made with help from an artist, for an artist, or inspired by an artist to be qualified.
- Please supply two (or three) images of your creation (each no smaller than 1MB, no larger than 2MB) with the application form for consideration.
- You will be informed by email which of your hat(s) have been selected.
- 80+ London based fashion stylists, editors, photographers, press, and buyers will be invited to the Private View Party to view your creations.
- Please include your social media account details to be featured online through X Terrace Fashion Platform. Or you can follow us on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook @xterrace to be followed back.
- Successful entries to be announced via email on 8th August, 2016.
- All selected hats must arrive at 109-117 Middlesex St. London, United Kingdom E1 7JF by 6pm on 8th September 2016.
- Any import/ export taxes incurred must be paid by the designers. Please make sure you mention the hats are to be exhibited at London Hat Week, not for sale, in order to avoid customs delays and charges.
- X Terrace Fashion Platform will not accept liability for any damage caused to the hats either in transit or during the exhibition, or for any injury caused by the hats to the public. Please arrange your own insurance if you wish to be covered in the event of damage.
- Designers to pick up hat(s) in person or collection by a courier from reception, between the dates of 14th October to 20th October 2016 8am~6pm (week days only).
- Any enquiries regarding to your application submission please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest. We look forward to receiving your application and to seeing your beautiful hat designs!